Tuition Assistance Information
Tuition Assistance Requirements:
- Academic achievement – minimum 2.50 GPA
- Exemplary Christian conduct
- Remain current on financial obligations
- Participate in Life Christian Academy and/or Life Center activities
- Volunteer beyond the required PEP hours
- Commit to continued enrollment through high school graduation
- Student must be in grades K-12.
All records and correspondence are held in the strictest confidence. The only employees with access to the Tuition Assistance files and the Tuition Assistance committee.