International Student Enrollment
The Admissions Process
Life Christian Academy is a selective admissions school that works in cooperation with families who would like their students to participate in an excellent study-abroad program in the United States.
Complete an International Student Application for Admission, along with all International Registration Forms including:
- One letter of reference in English from a pastor, teacher, or an adult non-relative who has known the applicant for several years.
- Transcripts of all academic courses including grade 9 and above (translated in English)
- Provide proof of financial responsibility (bank document) to cover tuition and expenses
Submit the Application for Admission. The non-refundable enrollment deposit of $500 must be included, along with International Registration Forms.
A Skype or WeChat interview will be scheduled and will include:
- Conversational English
- A short essay on a topic we will provide during the interview
- Reading an English text which we will provide
- If student is accepted for admission, a $3,000.00 non-refundable tuition deposit must be made for LCA to issue the SEVIS I-20.
- It is the agency's/family's responsibility to follow up with the American Embassy to ensure the F-1 student visa is issued prior to the student’s first day of school.