I'm An Eagle Golf Tournament
September 17, 2020 | Tacoma Country and Golf Club
The I'm an Eagle Golf Tournament is now full! We would like to extend a big thank you to all of our players and sponsors! We look forward too seeing all of you on the course. Go Eagles!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the 2020 I'm An Eagle Tournament, please contact Don Gustafson.
Scramble Tournament Format | Tee times beginning at 10:00am
- Dress Code | Soft spikes, polo shirt, sweater/jacket, no jeans
- Men’s Tees | Blue Markers
- Women’s Tees | Green Markers
- Two drives must be used from each member of the team during the round.
- Maximum one putt per once ball is on the green. Two putt max score including pick up.
- Choose “best ball” in a reasonable manner to support quick play.
- Mulligans available at time of registration.
- Keep a “team score” only per hole and turn in completed score card after the round to the Pro Shop.
Proceeds from the 2020 I'm An Eagle Golf Tournament will support each student and family at LCA through:
- Tuition Assistance
We believe quality Christian education should be accessible to all. With the support of Tuition Assistance, we are able to provide this opportunity to many families who may not otherwise be able to consider Christian education as part of their academic journey.
- COVID-19 Resource Support
The current pandemic has created widespread academic challenges for many of our families. LCA is committed to supporting our families through this difficult time.
- Funding for Expanded Sanitation and Health Requirements
As we finalize plans for the 2020.21 school year, the health and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff is of our utmost concern. Your support will enable us to not only meet, but to exceed, sanitation and health requirements.
- Provision of Additional PPE for our Students, Faculty and Staff, and Classrooms
LCA is committed to launching school in the fall of 2020 in the safest way possible. We will be providing necessary personal protection equipment for our students, faculty, staff, and classroom environments.