I'm An Eagle Golf Tournament
Save the Date:
September 19, 2019
Tacoma Country and Golf Club
- Dress Code | Soft spikes, polo shirt, sweater/jacket, no jeans
- Men’s Tees | Blue Markers
- Women’s Tees | Green Markers
- Two drives must be used from each member of the team during the round.
- Maximum two putts per team once the ball is on the green.
- Choose “best ball” in a reasonable manner to support quick play.
- Mulligans available at time of registration.
- Keep a “team score” only per hole and turn in completed score card after the round to the Pro Shop.
Our Tournament Benefits:
In an era where learning includes technology each and every day at LCA, the proceeds of this tournament will be used to purchase additional learning tools for our young students. Our students are learning coding, keyboarding, as well as through digital curriculum. Additional tools come on the market each year and your support helps us advance the education we offer to our students. We are in an electronic age and our students know it!
The LIFE (Learning Is For Everyone) Program caters to students who learn in nontraditional ways. The LIFE Program is designed to teach children within a multi-age classroom, featuring a low student to teacher ratio. While embracing the Christian environment, learning specialists teach each child the skills he or she needs to become a successful student.
Life Christian Academy creates an environment where students' artistic passions can freely flow. With a variety of musicals, art exhibitions, and performances, LCA aims to provide the best opportunities for students to thrive.
In our athletic department, the emphasis is on developing character, integrity, discipline, as well as gaining skills. We want to have championship teams, but not by sacrificing academics. Athletics are one aspect of a well-rounded education.