Annual Eagle Fund
The Annual Eagle Fund plays a significant role in creating a “margin of excellence” that fuels inquiry, inclusion, and innovation within Life Christian Academy. This year our Annual Fund will provide enhancements to technology, provision of Tuition Assistance, and assist with COVID-19 expenditures. Most importantly, the Annual Eagle Fund is a direct way for current students to benefit from donations made by current families and community members.
- Allows for dreams to become realities
- Overcomes the gap between tuition and the operating budget
- Provides a variety of opportunity in programs and curriculum
- Builds community that creates connections
- Gives our students, faculty, staff, and LCA families a sense of being a part of something greater than just a school, they are a part of a family.
For more information, please do not hesitate to email our Head of School Gus Martin at email@example.com.
“Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.” – Luke 6:38