Things to Know
Placement testing for all applicants in grades K-12 will be scheduled by Life Christian Academy. An interview with the school level principal will be scheduled for applicants after testing has been completed and all required forms have been received.
While we do not guarantee placement for siblings, we do give preference to siblings when a sibling is already enrolled.
Enrollment Documents Required By Life Christian Academy
- Birth Certificate (Kindergarten only)
- Immunization Records
- Reference Letters (one for grades K-5; three for grades 6-12)
- Copies of previous year and current year report cards
- Copies of standardized testing results for the last two years
- Copy of High School Transcript (grades 9-12)
- Copies of Court Documents, Custody Paperwork, Parenting Plan